Thursday, May 13, 2010

Of Course You Do


Taylor Momsen from "Gossip Girl" is....um how do you say zeeis....ANNOYING A FUCK! Gossip Girl' rock star Taylor Momsen carries a knife. "I have my favorite black knife with me all the time," she told UK's Metro newspaper. "It's a switchblade. It relaxes me to flick it." It doesn't necessarily bother me that she wears garters instead of pants or that she looks like a raccoon or even that she's 16 and looks like a 50 year old hooker. What does bother me is this is all such an act. I use to wear all black when I was 16 because I was so depressed, gothic and something, something, something, the world couldn't handle my truth. I kind of think Taylor is the same way; a Courtney Love wanna-be that doesn't do drugs. Boring. People also get on my shit for telling kids to do drugs but here's a perfect example of me being right and those PTA fuckers being wrong. Taylor needs to drop a bunch of acid and snort a bunch of coke before any takes this act seriously. Go do drugs and you'll be rich, famous and considered a tortured artist. You're welcome for that piece of brilliant and free piece of advice kids now have a great summer!

Story From - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/taylor-momsen-i-carry-a-k_n_575086.html
Picture From - http://noonanjohnc.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/4011418527-momsen-t-relate-other-teens1.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment