Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Your Mothers Are Retards - Happy Late Mother's Day


Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not a conservative - shit, fuck, piss, tits, bitch - a self loathing asshole, sure, but not a conservative. I saw this video this morning that made my eyes burn it was so inappropriate. Basically it's a dance troop of 7 year old girls wearing bikinis and dancing to "Single Ladies". It's important to note that these girls look like fucking sluts. These kids are thrusting their hips, shaking their asses all while wearing basically nothing. Who the fuck ok'd this? Call me sexist but I'm going to point the finger at their retard mothers who think the only career for their daughters is stay-at-home-mom, midwife, secretary or stripper.

I picture a bunch of older, fat women, stuffing themselves with Cheetos and thinking to themselves "my baby is gonna be the next Britney Spears and we'll get them fancy, endless buffets at Sizzler." They've got to learn to chew the Cheetos first before swolling them whole cuts off the oxygen to their brain which in turns limits their brain function. If those stage whores were really thinking, I'm sure they'd sign these girls up to play the role of "bait" on a show called, "To Catch a Predator". Yeah, that's one step away from Broadway for those fucks.


Link to video: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/12/young-girls-do-beyonces-s_n_573130.html


Picture : http://www.thetartan.org/system/assets/0001/5560/asset_small.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment