Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm A Fatty, Pick Me!


Being fat sucks balls for a million reasons but if I'm going to be fat, I want to be fat in America. I feel like fat people in America are like snobby people in France, it's just where they belong and where you would expect to find them. Well looks like the fucking fatties in America are finally coming out on top.
Subway's previous weight loss poster child, Jared, may have fallen off the wagon, but now the sandwich chain is eying another possible success story. Subway, one of the show's sponsors, will pay 'Biggest Loser' contestant Shay Sorrles $1,000 for ever pound she loses before the show's Season 9 finale in May.
Dude, seriously Subway, pick me. I'm fat, I've failed at every diet and I can barely see my feet anymore when I look down. Plus, I'm not only fat but I'm broke as shit too. If you pay me $1,000 per pound, I'll fucking look like I've been in a starvation camp for a year. I'll look like Amy Winehouse and all those cracked out fashion magazines that airbrush their models to unrealistic proportions will cover their magazines in Subway ads. Everyone wins. PICK ME!

Article - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/04/subway-to-pay-biggest-los_n_410300.html Picture from - http://www.realitywanted.com/images/upload/biggestloser/season8/BL8-Shay.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment