Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fist to Face


There's one thing to make me come out of my depression induced coma and that's the Gosselins. See up until today I was kind of thinking, "fuck my two readers, I ain't do the Poop League anymore because drinking is a much better way to cope with a shitty boss." Twenty eight days later and one expensive cab ride back from Promises and I realized that I need the league.

God must have agreed with me because today I read yet another story about Kate Gosselin crying on People.com about being a single mom and being forced to do "Dancing With The Stars" to support her hundred children.

"I've got to work harder now than ever because I am a single mom," the former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star, 35, said Tuesday on NBC's Today show. "In my heart I'm always in my kitchen, baking and cooking for my kids, and I'll always be there. It's a struggle to be here [in New York], to be anywhere. The emotion that you see is because I would rather be at home with them."

Emotion? What emotion? I don't watch Dancing With Hasbeens or whatever the show is called but I have seen pictures of Kate having epilectic episodes all over that dancefloor and I would say her face shows an utter lack of emotion. On one hand I don't blame her, if I'd been porking that fat piece of shit known as Jon Gosselin for years, I'd have a hard time getting past numb but for fuck's sake, she's getting paid more than I make in two years to literally to be dragged across the dance floor.
Why aren't single moms everywhere uniting to kick her ass? Just think about it, she gets so much more money, attention and perks than let's say the single mom working as a secretary at a dentist's office and all she does is bitch about it. Dude, seriously ladies, at the end of your 18 hour day, please organizing a royal ass kicking instead of enjoying your ten minutes of "me" time. Now that I would watch.


Story from - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20360412,00.html
Pictures from - http://gomezhyatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/1263418461_kate-gosselin-290.jpg


.

No comments:

Post a Comment