Friday, December 11, 2009

Being Mean to Babies and Abusing The Elderly Are Both Wrong


Bridget Moynahan is a bitch. Yeah that's right, I fucking went there. Ok, "Bitch" might be too strong so I'll go with pathetic. Bridget Moynahan, Tom Brady's first baby mama released this statement in regards to the birth of Tom's second child with model, Gisele:

"I wish [Tom and Gisele] the best with their baby," the actress, 38, tells PEOPLE in a statement. "I'm sure my son will enjoy having a half-sibling. I ask the press to respect our privacy while we are welcoming this new addition to our extended family."


"Half-sibling", really? It's like the second day of this kid's life and the other kid is only 3 years old and she is already fucking them up. I get that Bridget is bitter but choosing to refer to the new baby as a "half-sibling" is fucking stupid. Even though that's technically accurate, she should just suck it up, stop being so defensive and stop taking it out on a new born. She shouldn't let her bitterness fuck up her child and that other kid too.
That would like me punching my grandma in the face every time my parents called me fat. I tried that once and I guess besides being morally frowned upon, it really made Gammy upset and I didn't get any Christmas presents that year. Worst Christmas ever.

Article - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20326096,00.html
Picture - http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2008/06/bradybridget425.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment