Monday, December 7, 2009

The Word "Alleged" Seems Unnecessary


Michael Jackson, the alleged child molester, apparently paid $150,000 to commission a painting of him naked surrounded by half a dozen male cherubs. Hmmm, I think the word "alleged"might be superfluous. By my count, he paid about $150,000 for a professional to paint him naked, surrounded by naked boys, while they put flowers in his hair in a field with no other adult there to say "what the fuck are you doing to that kid!?!?". I'm going to go out on a limb and just say Michael Jackson molested children. Bam! There it is. I know it's REALLY out there for those die-hard Michael Jackson but yeah, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say he did that shit.


Picture and article from - http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/king_of_pop_creepy_portraits_revealed_pNtYZqjFjzxzgfx8gIU3nK

No comments:

Post a Comment