Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best News All Day


Realistically, I go through my day in an absolute haze since I've master sleeping with my eyes open so I'm grasping at straws when I use the word "news". Hey, fuck you, don't judge.

Anyway, J. Lo fucking sucks; she's arrogant, self indulgent and she's got a fucking flea-infested lion's mane on top of her head. I seriously don't know if humanity can recover after her unholy reign, especially after her relationship with Ben Affleck which threatened to bring about another bubonic plague, but we're taking small steps.
Her two recent singles were flops, all but assuring that her CD would crash and burn, too. While her rep claims that Lopez’s contract was simply up and that it was a mutual decision not to re-sign, a source says Epic/Sony wasn’t willing to gamble on J.Lo.
…Lopez may try to release the album online now that Epic has shelved it.
“Epic technically owns the material from her album, so she needs to buy it back from them to have control over it,” the source says. “But she’ll try to release the album online if need be. It may be her last resort to take control of a poor situation.”

What up now Yennifer? She's gone far too long being famous for zero talent while still being an unparalleled banshee. She's not entertaining, she's not nice and doesn't add anything to anyone, anywhere. Listening to her sing is like listening to my 40 year old cousin sing from Queens, New York that has a permanently stuffed up nose. All I hear is a bunch of high pitched weezing from her nose and constant clicking from her fake nails. And I'm not even being as mean as I could be considering that she does things like gets a dog that bites her servants a.k.a the people that are waiting on her or request the hair from new born babies to make her ridiculous wigs. I don't know if that second part is true but it certainly the fuck seems possible, right? I hope she enjoys the taste of slowly losing relevance. Set the babies free!

Picture from - http://allwomenstalk.com/35-shocking-pictures-of-hot-celebrities-without-makeup/7/
Article from - http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/02/everyone-hates-jennifaa-yopez/

No comments:

Post a Comment