Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big Baby Gets to Stay Up and Extra Hour


Tonight is the last night Jay Leno will get to host "The Jay Leno Show"as he will resume his post at the "Tonight Show". I never really liked Leno because I don't think he's that funny and his impersonations were fair at best. I was totally indifferent but during this whole Leno v. O'Brien issue, my feelings have graduated from indifferent to hatred. Leno's a big fucking baby who cried until he shit is diaper when Mama CBS gave his lollipop to another kid. It's not like CBS put him down like a HIV infested cat either; he still got to host his own show.

What a fucking cry baby. It's like that time my mom made me dig a hole to hide all of her empty bottles of gin from my grandma as punishment for telling her I was hungry. What she said then still remains true, "stop fucking crying because you look like a turd and being hungry is good for you. Now, go get mama another gin and tonic." Yeah, Jay, stop crying, you look like a wet turd and the pain will never go away anyway.


Story - http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/09/ashton-kutcher-gabourey-sidibe-join-leno-for-last-show/
Picture - http://cakepoker.com/blog/En/image.axd?picture=2010%2F1%2Fjay-leno-poker-after-dark.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment