Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Reason To Off Myself


Apparently whoring yourself out on MTV is good business. According to Nicole LaPorte from "The Daily Beast" the cast of the Hills make fuck-loads of money for doing absolutley nothing.

Kristen Cavallari is being paid $90,000 an episode, which is almost as much as Conrad was making: $125,000 an episode (or $2.5 million a year) [...] but those of supporting cast members Audrina Patridge, Lauren “Lo” Bosworth, and Montag come close: $100,000 a show. As for Pratt, his rate is a slightly less at $65,000 per show, because he only joined as a regular in 2008. (In comparison, the stars of The Real Housewives series receive a reported $30,000 a show.) In the case of Brody Jenner, [...] he takes in $45,000. (See The Daily Beast for full post)

FUCK!!!!!!!!! Had I known that being a vapid anorexic on MTV could make me that kind of money, I probably would have told my first grade teacher to suck it when she suggested I become a doctor or a nurse. I don't even make $30,000 year and these bitches can make that in a matter of hours. Let me just pull the blades out of my razors, sharpen them up so I can drag them across my wrists because I'm tried of telling my coworkers how to refill the printer with paper and where we "hide" the diet coke - SURPRISE, it's the fridge!

Photo from - www.theinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment