Monday, September 28, 2009

The Office Poop League - Prelude

Today was the day. I woke up, miserable as always, and decided that the only way I could survive another day of my fucking horrible life was to start a shitty blog. I have zero training as a writer, I can barely read, I can't spell worth a damn and the shit I'm going to post here is going to be bitter, mildly offensive and overall pointless.

I find the work that I do either bores me to death or blackens my soul. I spend an embarrassing amount of time reading about celebrities on gossip websites to piss away most of my day. It's ironic because I fucking hate celebrities. I work with them on a daily basis and for the most part, they're dumb as a rock, arrogant, totally self involved, and I hope most of them get punched in their fake noses. However, if they help me pass the time and I can help manage my overall misery by making fun of them, then dance monkeys, dance! So that's the point of my blog - making fun of celebrities makes my life a little less miserable. It's cheaper than keeping up my addiction to pills and all the boozing is turning my skin gray.

I warn the two or maybe three losers that are reading my fucked up blog, I'm miserable, I'm angry, I'm bitter, I'm politically incorrect and the nonsense I write about celebrities will come ringing through loud and clear. So in the name of self-preservation, let's bash some celebrities! Oh and I don't have any friends....I need a fucking hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment