Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Private Schools - Training the Finest Sluts Around

There is a major problem currently plaguing New Jersey's Milburn Highschool, one of the top schools in the nation. Parents and administrators are trying to figure out what to do about a decade-long tradition called "The Slut List." Every year, a group of popular senior girls create a list of the biggest sluts of the incoming freshman class along with creative descriptions next to their names. "I'm so desperate and hairy that I'll give you drugs for free if you get with me." "Keeping up with the family tradition, fuck me...and knock me up." In addition to the slut list, girls also slap stickers on the backs of freshmen with words like "SLUT" and "WHORE" written on them. An email has already gone out warning students that if found, the slut-makers responsible for the list will be punished. (Full Story on dlisted.com)


*Sigh, private school kids. They are definitely their own breed and while they brag about having talented teachers, one computer per student, lower student teacher ratios, better athletics and more expensive cars in their parking lot, I guess they forgot to mention their slut lists. Maybe it just sounds too public school without giving the slut list its proper context; a bunch of rich and spoiled girls are so bored with accessorizing their designer outfits and cutting the kilo of coke their parents got them for their half birthdays, they decided to come up with some weak-ass rhymes about their classmates. Awesome. Glad to see that the 50Gs their parents pay ever term really enriches their education. I can barely read and I definitely can’t add or subtract but y’all stupid bitches can suck on my nut sack! *JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!


Unfortunately, since I went to public school from kindergarten through college, I still haven’t learn if balls come with the vag or come with the peen. Sex education got cut right after the art and music programs. Fuck, does anyone know the answer? I’m not even sure if I’m a man or a woman.

Full Post - http://dlisted.com/node/34024


No comments:

Post a Comment