Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Hate My Job - Another Asshole Boss Story

My friend emailed me this story today and it seems to fit in with the theme of this blog - my jobs blows more than Amy Winehouse snorts coke and my boss is a real prick who I want to see clean up a pigsty with a toothbrush:

So at my work, the assistants try to do things to boost morale in a place where your boss is surprised by your ability to hole punch documents, lock you out of their office and then call you a retard for not being able to open the door. One day the assistants had a “Bring in Your Favorite Childhood Cereal Buffet.” There were Trix, Cocoa Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, and Lucky Charms. A couple days after the Cereal Buffet, around 7pm my boss had asked me to fetch him coffee and a cookie of some sort. Unfortunately, in the area where I work, most places close at 6pm and I refuse to walk the 6 blocks to Starbucks for him. I came back to the office and told him that no store was open where I could get him coffee. He gave me money for the vending machine to get him cookies. Way to go company, vending machine was broken. (I am surprised we still have electricity.) Anyway, I had to come back and tell him that it was broken. He told me to make him a fresh pot of coffee. Anyone else I would tell not to drink our coffee because I don’t think you should be able to smell the water used for brewing. He then told me that he needed something to eat. I offered him my Koshi cereal and English Muffins. No he said, "I wanted something unhealthy". Bingo, Cereal Buffet! I came up to his office door holding the box of Trix and Cocoa Pebbles. He pointed to the Trix and asked me to put it in a cup for him with a spoon. Does baby want some milk with that too? More importantly, he was acting like he was 5 and that was the last of the Trix THAT I BOUGHT. Bitch.
Fucking, why don't you breast feed him while you're at it? What an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment