Wednesday, September 30, 2009

There Is A God


If there is one thing that can prove to me that there is a god, it'll be if Heidi Montag and Spence Pratt NEVER reproduce. Oddly enough it seems like God might have gotten his hands on Spencer's tiny little brain because he is refusing to have children with Heidi.
Speaking to the New York Post's PopWrap on Tuesday, Pratt, 26, says that he's tried to prevent Montag, 23, from realizing her dreams of becoming a young mother – by refusing her sex. "I'm not even kidding, my wife – OK, I'm gonna get crass here – but we're barely having sex because I'm scared that she's gonna have a baby," he says. "That's the level our marriage is on right now. I'm not even kidding – my wife has me debating cutting off my nuts." Behind his abstinence is his fear that Montag might go off her birth control without telling him, he says. (Full Story on people.com)
Redeem yourself Spencer. Never, ever reproduce with Heidi and not only will I believe in God but I'll buy your rap album, donate money to the Republican party and continue calling Lauren Conrad "Beef Lips".

Image from - http://www.realitytvscoop.com/images/gallery/speidi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment