Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eating Moose Meat Pays Off


Above is part of Levi Johnston's spread in Playgirl. All I've been reading about his how much he's been working out and how he has been eating nothing but moose meat to get ripped for his photo shoot. I call it now, he isn't any more ripped than when he was campaigning with the Palin fuck-tards. Why would you realize a picture that doesn't show your stomach or your pecks if you got buffed-out? Shit, if I ever get in shape, I'm walking around in a bikini non-fucking-stop and screaming "look at me, look at me!" I'd show up to the Obama's 20 year commitment ceremony in nothing more than a bikini tuxedo so I could show off my body while keeping up the appropriate level of decorum. Levi is being like one of those religious promising ring girls and not giving up the goods. I smell love-handles.

Picture from - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/17/levi-johnston-playgirl-ph_n_360730.html

No comments:

Post a Comment