Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Is Going To Get Awkward


Doesn't matter who you are in Hollywood, if you're famous and you get married, you're going to get divorced. Look at Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman or Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston. I would have bet my left and right ovaries that those two couples would have made it. Ah! I'm still dealing with issues of abandonment and my inability to commit at therapy because of them. Anyway, Ellen and Portia were on Oprah talking about how they are going to be together forever.
"Anybody who's married knows there is a difference," said Ellen. "It feels like you're home. There's an anchor, there's a safety. I'm going to be with her until the day I die and I know that."
That's going to get extremely awkward when they get divorced and both of them are still alive. I hope Ellen doesn't feel the need to off-herself because who is going to fill my afternoons with awkward dancing and butchy lez hair cuts? Think of Kate Gosselin, where is she going to get the inspiration to make butchy haircuts "stylish" for straight soccer moms? My advice for Ellen is go to down on Oprah (the Big O hasn't gotten any since she stopped seeing Gayle) and beg her to reserve time so she can take that statement back. Oprah's vajayjay is Ellen's only hope to survive.

Picture from - http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6919087,00.jpg

Story from - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/09/ellen-degeneres-im-going_n_351395.html

No comments:

Post a Comment