Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Nuns Are Taking Over the Internet


I keep seeing these photos of Claire Danes at the premiere of the "Me & Orson Wells" with a "censor" box over her breasts. Of course I figure, breast implants gone horribly wrong exposing her mangled fun-bags. That seemed like the only possible reason for censoring breasts. I finally found an uncensored picture and now it seems apparent that the nuns are getting into the gossip blog business because you can barely see anything. You can see one of her nipples is slightly hard but fuck, my coworkers get that view every day. I work in an office of only men and they blast the AC so my nipples are razor sharp by 10 in the morning. I blame the nuns and their call for modesty. They must be stopped! If I can't see a celebrity embarrassing themselves, then I shall know the true meaning of poor. A curse on thine cruel world; though shalt give me my fun-bags!

Picture from - http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/11/claire-danes-has-changed/

No comments:

Post a Comment