Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Kerrys Just Disappoint



I'll admit, I didn't vote for Kerry for President. I can't fucking stand Bush and he fucked up so bad his first term that I didn't think it was possible for him to win his second term. I almost shit myself when Kerry lost. Fucking idiot! How could he lose?!?!?! Well thankfully his legacy of disappointment and general bewilderment has passed on to his daughter Alexandra.

Senator John Kerry's daughter Alexandra was arrested on suspicion of DUI early Thursday morning in Los Angeles, police say.(sic) Kerry, 36, who works as a film director/producer, was arrested shortly after midnight and released at 5:25 a.m. after posting $5,000 bail, police records show.


How does that happen? She's fucking 36 years old, she's the daughter of a politician and she's an heiress? Jesus, just another example of the Kerry clan not knowing the right people and completely squandering their resources. The entire Bush family has gotten out of some pretty serious shit. Fucking look at the Kennedy family! Ted got off for murder and he was celebrate as a motherfucking hero when he died. HE FUCKING KILLED A GIRL AND TOOK A NAP DIRECTLY AFTER IT HAPPENED AND HE'S A NATIONAL HERO! How can the Kennedy pull that kind of magic out of their asses but Kerry can't get is daughter off for a DUI?

I've found a new level of disappointment with the Kerry's. They can't win a fucking election that should have been in the bag and they can't even cover up a family scandal properly. I guess I was wrong, John Kerry, you definitely aren't presidential material.


Article from - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20321196,00.html
Picture from - http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/27476/tn-500_kerry_wm697147993.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment