Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Strength of 10 Junkies!


Lindsay Lohan and her family never fail to entertain. Michael Lohan released another taped conversation of Dina describing what it was like to get Lindsay into rehab.
"You don't even know what I'd go through trying to get her into, like, rehab and stuff. She'd like, punch me in the face, kick me out of the car...like you don't know the (expletive) I went through trying to get her an intervention by myself. It was very difficult."
Bam! That's your first dose of awesome this morning. Judging by this photo, looks like Lindsay is fucking the next Tyson because that punch left a few marks and a definite dent. Maybe it's all of Dina's plastic surgery and it's kind of like pudy; you can kind of change it's shape and move it around with a good amount of brut force. I know Lindsay looks all skinny, puffy, strung out and sometimes like a tranny but man, I totally under estimated her physicality when she's coming down! Well play sir, well played.

Picture - http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/33/51/Dina_and_Lindsay_Lohan.0.0.0x0.395x594.jpeg
Article - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/dina-lohan-i-tried-to-mak_n_346793.html


No comments:

Post a Comment