Monday, October 19, 2009

Didn't See This Coming


Readers I'd like you to meet sarcasm, sarcasm meet my one maybe two readers that don't get the title of this entry.
Back to the point - The Huffington Post is reporting that Stephanie Pratt has been arrested for drunk driving and I'm actually proud of her for getting arrested for something pretty minor relatively speaking. The picture I posted above is her mug shot from when she was arrested for meth. Fucking shit, she looks H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E in that picture. So I give her big pat on the back for getting arrested for drinking instead of drugs and for looking horrible because of waaaaaay instead of shoving Drain-O in her veins. Baby steps.
Picture - http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/stephanie_pratt.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment