Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What The Fuck Happened?


I'm mildly attracted to Nicole Richie and I almost think her daughter is cute. Considering that the kid's father is Joel Madden, yeah, I'd say she's pretty lucky and got off easy considering what could have been. "What could have been", i.e. Joel's shitty genes fucking beat his offspring with the what-the-fuck-stick, happened with their new baby, Sparrow. Unlucky bastard because he has a shit ton of Joel and maybe even a little bit of a lemur monkey all up in him. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he gets better looking and it's just a case of ugly new baby. Side note - if I know you and you have a baby, don't show me the thing until at least a year old when they're presentable and more normal looking. When babies are first born they are so fucking ugly that it's just like looking at curdled milk. They're all discolored, smelly, lumpy and it tickles my up-chuck-reflex.

Yeah so I'm sending positive thoughts Sparrow Madden's way because no one wants to look like Joel Madden. Godspeed kid.

Story and picture - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20314400,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment