Friday, October 9, 2009

This Seems Inappropriate


In next month's Marie Claire, Hilary Swank discuss how she sleeps in the nude. Ok, so not that big of deal. I'm a fucking fat ass and I do everything naked - brush my teeth, comb my hair, play with the dog, clip my toenails etc. The one thing I definitely don't do is have naked time around children, which apparently Hilary loves to do. Here's part of that interview:
JC: What do you sleep in?

HS: I don't sleep in anything. Do you sleep in a nightgown?

JC: I sleep in pj's. I have two young sons, so I have to be conscious of that.

HS: Well, my boyfriend's son is 6 years old, and you wonder at what age you should stop walking around nude. Every morning he comes into the bedroom, and you're just nude. But he doesn't look twice; he doesn't think about it yet. I just toss and turn too much when I sleep, and if I'm in clothes, I get all twisted up.

The fucking cut off year was like 2 years ago! The kid is fucking 6 years old and that's way past inappropriate. Also unless Hilary explained to the kid about transsexuals and transvestites, she should be just walking around naked. Without the proper context of what he/she is, it's just going to confuse the poor little bastard.

Picture - http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/hilary-swank-runs-it.jpg
Full story at - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/09/hilary-swank-sleeps-naked_n_314944.html

No comments:

Post a Comment