Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yeah, Like That Sounds SOOO Much Better


Tori Spelling is fucking rail thin. Bottom line is that she needs to gain ten pounds and maybe a few brain cells because she was defending her weight by saying she weights 107 lbs and not 95 lbs as reported by Star Magazine.

Tori Spelling wants everyone to know that despite tabloid reports otherwise, she weighs a healthy 107 pounds! The 5'6" mother of two tweets:

Star Mag...LIES! Literally not 1 factual thing in entire article. And, come 2 my house&weigh me Star! I'm 107lbs. if you care about FACTS?!?
There isn't a big different between 95 lbs to 107 lbs in my book when you're that small. What's more important is that focusing on weight distracts from the larger issue - Star Magazine should be careful because Skeletor is a worth advisory and a powerful enemy. I would tread lightly and not piss her off.

Picture - http://www.insidesocal.com/idol/skeletor.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment