Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Kindred Spirit For Joe Simpson


Mitch Winehouse, Amy Winehouse's father, said on British TV that her daughter's new plastic rack looks "fantastic". Here's the full quote in case you're bulemic you want to cancel out your last binge:
Fantastic, fantastic. Her boobs are great as well." He then smiled and said, "I shouldn't have said that should I? She looks absolutely fantastic."
Isn't commenting on his daughter's chesticles, Joe Simpson's thing? Whatever, doesn't matter. What does matter is that it's beyond inappropriate to comment on a relative's chest. My recent trip down chubby lane has given me a pretty decent size set of knockers and I'd probably commit a murder/suicide if my dad publically commented on how large my coffee creamers have gotten. When did this become acceptable? Fucking Mitch should go back to shoving alcohol down Amy's throat to get her drunk enough to forget where to get drugs and Joe should go back to ruining his daughter's careers. Now that's being real dads fellas.

Story from - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20314464,00.html Picture from - http://nimg.sulekha.com/Others/original700/amy-winehouse-mitch-winehouse-2009-3-17-8-13-47.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment