Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday


Apparently, the ginger that plays Ron Weasley owns about $15 million dollars worth of real estate.
The Mail revealed that he owns two country mansions and co-owns another sizable detached home.

And the value of the mortgage-free portfolio? A cool 9.2 million pounds.

According to Land Registry documents Grint paid 5.4 million pounds on September 9th to become the sole owner of an 18th-century Hertfordshire manor house in 22 acres.
I don't even have my own cubicle at work. I have to share a desk with coworker who's constant hard-on for Tom Brady and the Red Soxs damn near pokes me in the back every time he turns around.

God, I feel like a failure. I don't even have a spot on my desk to have a framed picture of me with my imaginary friends and boyfriend all of whom I found on an Abercrombie ad. At this rate, I should start looking at upgrading to a cardboard box from Staples. Monday just got a lot more depressing.

Picture From and Full story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1217782/Weasley-does-Harry-Potter-star-Rupert-Grint-21-9-2m-property-empire.html#ixzz0T66vO3PS

No comments:

Post a Comment