Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Over It


Adam Lambert from American Idol did some racy photo shoot for Details magazine where he is basically getting it on with a female model. Personally, I don't give a shit if he's gay or not and taking sexually explicit photos doesn't prove his sexuality one way or the other but it all just seems so contrived. He fucking sucks and needs to go away. I'm so over seeing his bloated face, hearing his shrill of a voice and wondering what kind of eye liner he has because it's perfectly smudged every fucking time! Why can't my fucking liner do that? Every time I try and smudge it, I look like a crack ho or it comes off by the end of the night and fucking liquid liner doesn't look any better. AHHHHHHHHHH! Go away already, Adam. You're ruining my life!

Picture from - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/20/adam-lambert-goes-hetero_n_327262.html

No comments:

Post a Comment