Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happiness Comes In the Form Of Puppies


About a year ago, before I started this shitty blog, I use to get through my day by watching a live stream of six Shiba puppies from San Francisco. I literally watch 6 tiny puppies, shit, eat and sleep for 10 hours a day. They didn't really do much but it just made all the shit I have to put up with at work tolerable and I didn't feel like blowing my brains out every second of the day. Well anyway, the site that their breeder used to stream the video just announced it was their birthday today. They have a couple videos linked to the website that shows what they look like now. Fucking A, I'm starting to cry. Goddammit!

Current Videos of the Shiba 6 - http://www.ustream.tv/SFShiba


Picture From - https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXfoebOQcPZFE88T38Gy2x5Wj7YtsS8j8LQ81s3bs9Va39-xAGfHZAYEIkXx_ws2Pfzp2JwJsG7bjZTB_waJuVkcwzXbTlydcyL-kB2GQX8l-eN6kNmetbDWKpBdyiVkJgQ06Iw7Sy_f8/s320/pup2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment