Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So You Wanna Be A Fat Man...?


Chaz, formally known as Chastity Bono, is undergoing cosmetic surgery to transition to look more like a man. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Chaz describes how amazing it feels to find himself and embrace who he truly is.

"I feel more like myself more than I ever felt. I feel happier and more confident. I used to live most of my life in my head because I was so uncomfortable in my body. The most important thing about this for me is that my outsides are finally starting to match my insides

."

So based on the pictures I've seen recently, his insides feel like a really fat man....? I'm confused because that would mean he feels constantly hungry, sluggish, short of breath accompanied by chest pains and like his stomach rivals the circumference of a planet?

*scratching head

Guess I'm missing something.


Story from - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/28/chaz-bono-my-outsides-are_n_337647.html
Picture from - http://mgwriters.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/chav-bono.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment