Monday, October 19, 2009

I'd Want to Claw My Face Off Too - Continued

Picture - http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/10/the-reviews-are-in-lindsay-officially-sucks-at-fashion-too/

Clearly, being a Lohan comes with its own set of unique, shall we say, problems. For example, if you were Lindsay Lohan, you'd have to worry about your own father kidnapping you and not letting you go until crazy says so.
"I'm going to see the judge this week - I can't believe they didn't drug test Lindsay when she went into court. If I can't get a conservatorship, then I'm going to take her to an undisclosed location and get her straight. But I know I'm gonna get charged w/ kidnapping. Lindsay doesn't even know; she thinks she's herself but with all these prescription drugs and other stuff."
Another good plan, Michael! Make threats to break the law before appearing before a judge who you want to give you the power to control another person's life. Nice Lindsay should just keep going with her drug haze because that seems to be better than having to deal with her parents. Whoa that's a sad statement but let me clarify that statement even further- she should just choose to continue to slowly kill herself rather than living with her parents.

Story - http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-19-michael-lohan-threatens-to-kidnap-lindsanity

No comments:

Post a Comment